Due to the current Coronavirus situation, our delivery times can be extended.
Espresso in full freedom
Display all pictures
Simple, light and compact, Handpresso Pump, the manual coffee machine allows you to drink an Italian espresso wherever you are.
Condition: New product
85 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Add to cart
Payment 100% secure
Free delivery in France, Spain, Italy, Germany above 100€
Delivery : 2 to 6 days in Europe
Handpresso Pump black is the first ever portable espresso machine launched in 2008 and designed in France.
This manual espresso maker works like a bicycle pump to build up a 16-bar pressure so as to offer you a creamy espresso wherever you are.
Simple, light and sturdy , Handpresso Pump is the perfect machine for your camping holidays, when you travel, are on a boat or in the office.
It makes your coffee breaks absolutely great wherever you are.
The Handpresso Pump black portable espresso maker is sold with its 2 portafilters, one for E.S.E. pods, the other for ground coffee.
It requires no battery nor electricity, just perfect for those who care for the planet.
It is also equipped with a manometer indicating when the 16-bar pressure has been reached.
The manual espresso machine exists in various colors as a stand-alone machine (black, silver and white), but also in sets with all the required accessories.
*Easy Serving Espresso, Italian pod format
1. Build up the pressure to 16 bar, with the pump, as with a bicycle pump.
2. Add hot water (from a thermos-insulated bottle or a kettle).
3. Put the espresso coffee of your choice and serve a good quality espresso.
4. Press the valve to extract your coffee and enjoy your espresso!
After around 30 strokes to build up the pressure and after having added hot water (95°C), you can release the pressure and drink an espresso with a perfect crema.
In less than a minute, your coffee is ready wherever you are, in the office, trekking or traveling.
Your manual espresso machine uses E.S.E. espresso pods (stiff pods) or ground coffee.
Much smaller than Senseo pods, the E.S.E pods are also much stiffer.
The coffee inside the pods has been tamped, so it requires a 16-bar pressure to pass through the pod and create the nice crema, which characterizes a perfect espresso.
- We advise you to preheat your cup with very hot water.
- Fold the tab of the pod to ensure a perfect watertightness.
- To clean the portafilter of your black Handpresso Pump manual coffee machine, just rinse it with tap water.
- Read the tips to become an on-the-go barista with Handpresso Pump.
The taste of
Free delivery in France, Italy, Spain and Germany
20A avenue Franklin Roosevelt
77210 Avon - France
Mon to Fri :from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
The Handpresso world
Need help ?