How to use your set with the espresso maker in your car?
1.Plug the machine to a (12/24v) cigarette lighter plug.
2. Add (cold) water joutez votre eau (froide) and place a Nespresso®* compatible capsule
3. Press the ON button
4. After the 3 bleeps, flip the machine around and push the espresso button
5. Press the STOP button when the cup is filled
How long does it take to prepare a good coffee in the car?
Once the machine is filled with mineral or tap water, just wait 2 minutes and a half tohave an espresso with a perfect crema.
How to use your espresso maker at home, on the go or in the office?
In order to use your Handpresso Auto Capsule espresso maker elsewhere than in your car, you can use a 220V/12V power adaptor allowing you to plu git to a plu git to a wall plug while on the go or in a holiday home.
It is also the perfect machine for the office
In 2 minutes, your favorite coffee is ready, in the car, in the office and on vacation.
What type of coffee should you use with your Handpresso Auto set Capsule?
Your machine uses all types of Nespresso® and Nespresso® compatible capsules.
Extra tips for a perfect use
- Clean the inside of the portafilter (lid) regularly to make sure that there is no coffee left.
You can put the portafilter in the dishwater from time to time.
We provide a small brush to remove coffee grounds that may have slipped out of the capsule.
- The bag allows you to keep your espresso capsules, sugar and even milk pods. You also have 2 cups and a little bin inside the bag so as to get rid of the used capsules.
-If the water level indicator remains white after pouring the water, check the mineral content of your water (some waters have a very low mineral content and do not detect the water level).
In this case, try with tap water or water like Evian , Volvic...
The mineral content is mentioned as "dry residue" on the bottles, it must be >100mg.