How to use your Pump portable espresso machine?
How to use your Handpresso Pump in 5 steps:
- Build up the pressure to 16 bar, with the pump, as with a bicycle pump.
- Add hot water (from a thermo-insulated bottle or a kettle).
- Put the espresso pod or the ground coffee of your choice and serve a good quality espresso.
- Press the valve to extract your coffee. Once you have reached the desired volume of coffee, press the button again to stop the flow of coffee.
Enjoy your espresso.
What is Handpresso Pump?
Handpresso Pump black is the first ever portable espresso machine launched in 2008 and designed in France.
This manual espresso maker works like a bicycle pump to build up a 16-bar pressure so as to offer you a creamy espresso wherever you are.
Simple, light and sturdy , Handpresso Pump is the perfect machine for your camping holidays, when you travel, are on a boat or in the office.
It makes your coffee breaks absolutely great wherever you are.
The specificities of your portable espresso maker
- Coffee: short and strong (50ml) espresso
- Coffee format: E.S.E. * pods or ground coffee
- Pressure : 16 bar (by pumping)
What are the features of your manual espresso machine?
The Handpresso Pump black portable espresso maker is sold with its 2 portafilters, one for E.S.E. pods, the other for ground coffee.
It requires no battery nor electricity, just perfect for those who care for the planet.
It is also equipped with a manometer indicating when the 16-bar pressure has been reached.
The manual espresso machine exists in various colors as a stand-alone machine (black, silver and white), but also in sets with all the required accessories.
*Easy Serving Espresso, Italian pod format