Espresso in full freedom
Display all pictures
The Handcoffee Auto is a 12v coffee maker for the car preparing long coffees on board.
Condition: New product
73 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Add to cart
Payment 100% secure
Free delivery in France, Spain, Italy, Germany above 100€
Handcoffee Auto is a coffee machine for the car making long coffees on board: a creamy and nicely hot Senseo®- type coffee.
Whether long or short, with Handcoffee Auto, you drink the coffee you like.
In your car or driving your camper, you can stop on the road or on a mortorway rest area to enjoy a coffee as creamy as with your home coffee maker.
It plugs into the 12 volt plug of your car and sits in the cup-holder.
You can choose a variety of different Senseo®* compatible soft pods and drink either a long coffee, a cappuccino or a macchiato. All this without leaving your car!
* A third-party trademark with no connection with Handpresso SAS.
1. Plug the machine to a 12v cigarette lighter plug.
2. Add (cold) water watching the water level indicators and place a (Senseo®* type) soft pod.
3. Press the ON button
4. The heating cycle takes 4 minutes for an 80ml coffee.
5. After the 3 bleeps, flip the machine around and push the coffee button.
6. Push the Coffee button once again to switch off once the coffee is poured.
7. Enjoy your creamy coffee and your coffee alongside the road or on a motorway rest area.
Once the machine is filled with mineral or tap water, just wait 4 minutes to have coffee with a perfect crema.
In order to use your Handcoffee Auto coffee maker elsewhere than in your car, you can use a 220V/12V adaptor allowing you to plug it to a wall plug while on the go or in a holiday home.
It is also the perfect machine for the office
In 4 minutes, your favorite coffee is ready, in the car, in the office and on vacation.
Your machine uses the regular and compatible Senseo® pods.
Thanks to an adaptor you can also use double (breakfast) or gourmet (cappuccino, macchiato, caramel...) pods as well as ground coffee or tea leaves.
- The water level indicators turn black when the filling is adequate for a short or a long coffee.
- You can put the portafilter in the dishwater from time to time.
- You can regularly descale your machine by running a cycle without pod and mixing 1/3 of white vinegar with 2/3 water (mind the projections).
Do not forget to rinse the water reservoir thereafter.
The taste of
Free delivery in France, Italy, Spain and Germany
20A avenue Franklin Roosevelt
77210 Avon - France
Mon to Fri :from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
The Handpresso world
Need help ?